Friday 13 September 2013

My first week of beauty blogging!

Hey guys!!

Just a short blog post to say welcome to all my new followers and thank you for all of your overwhelming support with my beauty blog during its first week! I began this last weekend and have since gone on to write seven reviews, it's fair to say I've been a tad over excited. Im going to blog at least four times a week so keep your eyes peeled for new upcoming reviews. If you have any products that you would like to see a review on please leave me a comment and I would be very happy to do that for you! Or, if you have any beauty products that you are loving at the moment please comment so I can try them too. I am also considering posting videos and makeup tutorials on my new YouTube channel which I will provide once I have begun! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I'm off to London and when I arrive home next week I will be posting a blog on what makeup and beauty products I took away with me for a long weekend!

Joanna
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment